Thursday, November 1, 2012

e.l.f. Sinister Smokey Eyes: Maleficent

Hello guys! Few weeks ago I found this great kit from e.l.f. At first I saw it online and few days later I saw it at Walgreens for $10, I only got Maleficent one and Im hunting Evil Witch now!







Maleficent kit has:


  • A pair of bold and dramatic eyelashes - I havent try them on yet, sadly Im unlucky with elf fake lashes glue, never works for me.
  • Eye primer - first time trying it and I love it! Great quality!
  • Day Evil: 4 soft but dramatic eyeshadows: 
    • Spindle: champage color
    • Sceptre: golden taupe with a metallic finish
    • Fog of Doom: dark violet with a strong blue tone 
    • Fauna: soft forest green with shimmer.
  • Dark fuchsia lip and cheek color pencil 
  • Night Villian - this is why I took this set, 4 dramatic colors for a bold look:
    • Misfortune: silver
    • Forest of Thorns: charcoal grey with silver glitter
    • Deep Sleep: plum purple with soft shimmer
    • Diablo: dark purple (beautiful) with plum tiny glitters
  •  Glitter (glitter!!!) eyeliner 
  •  Dark red lip and cheek color pencil. 
  • Instructions of application, really easy to follow.

Will try this one next time I go out during night.


The look: 
I created Day Evil following their step and using the products that comes with it.

Results



I really like it because is soft, romantic, smokey and sexy at the same time. I used this to go shopping and it lasted all day.  Im really impress with e.l.f products so cheap and are really good. I really like this brand :) 

Others products I uded:
Avon Glamwear liquid lip color Dazzlers (pink with shimmer and glitter)
Victoria Secrets Luminous Cheeks and face highlighter Striking (I love this product, is a must have)

I will post about my birthday soon this week, stay tune :) Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment