Friday, November 2, 2012

Celebrating My B-Day



Hello everyone! My b-day was on Oct.27 and to celebrate it I went to Horror Nights in Orlando
from Oct 15th to the 18th with Princess Poly and friends. It was a great trip since it was the first time
I traveled outside of the island (Puerto Rico). I was like a kid, all excited and full of energy. I took a lot
of pics but, I will only be sharing just a few of them with you, if you liked my page on facebook you 
might have seen this before. 

First off, my nails:

Here is where the fun starts...

Oct 15: Downtown Disney
Poly and I @ the airport, about to leave Puerto Rico.
We had dinner that night and this is my serving of sushi,
it has shrimp tempura + mango + coco flakes, best sushi ever!
Disney Store @ Downtown Disney, playing with head accessories! xD
Oct 16: Island of Adventure
Harry Potter Attraction @ Universal's Island of Adventure  
Hogwarts - This place was my favorite!
Having dinner at Dave & Buster's.
Messing around outside of Dave & Buster's with one of my best friends.
Oct 17:  Universal Studios - Horror Nights 
Finally! 
We are Call of Duty Black Ops Zombies Fans... so yeah,
we were sort of like role-playing. xD
The Walking Dead fans know the story behind this... Poor Sophie.  :(
Walking around we found this crazy couple and we took pics.
I also got that HK shirt  from the store at the entrance. xD
Horror Nights mode ON!  We all had zombie related t-shirts. :D
There were many people dressed in scary outfits like the one behind me with the mask.
Apples!
Oct 18: Last Day @ Orlando, FL :(

Another Disney Store, this one was at Florida Mall.
They were really kind and there were a lot of puertorricans working there. :O

I really had a lot of fun, I wish we could do this again as many times as we can. 

Thanks a lot to Poly, Lorena and Oskar, I had a great time. :) Love You guys!
I will post the presents and Part 2 (celebrating @PR) soon...
Thanks for passing by! Dont forget to leave a comment and follow. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment