Saturday, September 1, 2012

SinfulColors Hazard + New Friend

Hello everyone! I been wearing summer colors lately before is "too late"  One of my summer colors is Hazard by SinfulColors. Hazard is a creamy coral going more for the orange side with a soft touch of shimmer that can be seen under the sun light.  I only used 2 coats for this and the application was really nice.  




In other news: On July 15 my pretty cat Kelly died on a car accident in front of my house.  The day after, a friend contacted me telling me that his uncle cat had babies and one of them were black.  I told him ok, since I miss Kelly so much. 

Yesterday afternoon, my friend came home with this cutie


Her name is Lulubell and shes 6 weeks old.  


She's really cute and fluffy.  I know Lulubell cant replace Kelly (who was like a friend and room mate to me) but at least I wont feel alone in my room when blogging, doing nail videos and so on.  It still hurt when I think about the accident and I still miss Kelly really bad, Lulubell is my new reason to smile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment