Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Mysterious Curse of the shooting star

Hello dear readers! Its been few days since my last post, so sorry about it, been working A LOT! I still have few Halloween manis pending and few tutorials to edit, once again, sorry.

mysterious curse is just wow... I mean, this nail polish doesn't say much when you look at it at first but when you apply it and let it dry there's when the magic starts. This nail polish is like a blue/purple duochrome it changes from blue to red, really pretty. I only needed 2 coats for full coverage and it has a nice application. 

Needles to say, I took a lot of photos :) 














I did a nail tutorial about this, but using "more easy to find" items, I'm not sure to upload it since it doesn't look the same as in the photo, so please if you would like to see a tutorial, then lets do a vote!

Thanks for passing by! xoxo! 


No comments:

Post a Comment